Go to the Main Page of this Site
Go to the Softwareman4life Page
|Features of my software are
The software on this web site is solely owned
by Lawrence C. Bell, whom has all ownership rights to the software.
- Download your financial data from any institution or MS Money
in the QIF format.
- Copy and paste your financial data from any institution
web site into an Excel spreadsheet and save in the CSV format. Do not format any cells. Leave all monetary values as plain numbers; do not use currency or dollar; do not use commas in the values.
- Open either a QIF*
file, view it in the data grid, then save it to the other
- Open the CSV file in Excel or any other spreadsheet or text
- Import any QIF file into MS Money.
- It is free. I would appreciate any donations.
By downloading the software on this web page you agree that
- You will not sell, rent, lease, barter, or trade the
- You won't reverse engineer the software.
- You may use the software and are encouraged to make a donation.
- You must never claim that the software is your work or
- All files in the original zip file must remain together and may not
be used for any other purpose.
- You assume all risks while using this software. It is provided with
NO warrantees or guarantees.
- It works with Vista and Windows 7 as long as the .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile is installed.
- I uploaded a better version of the software that fixed a bug. 6/20/2009
- Updated it for .NET Framework Version 2.0
- Recompiled it for .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile
Please follow the following:
QIF - CSV converter for MS Money 2001 program and unzip the files to
Requires .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile. Download it to the same
directory of the setup.exe file the run setup.exe.
you already have the .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile
installed then just run the .msi file.
me for any questions or comments.
* Quicken Interchange Format (QIF)
** comma-separated values (CSV)