||Features of my software are
- Fully customizable graphical layout preferences (menu bar
size, 140 colors, 3 fonts).
- Menu, categories, and elements can be updated by the user
within the program or by modifying the XML files.
- The elements can be updated just by downloading a new XML
file. No need to reinstall the software.
- Pop up help (tool tips) for all buttons, controls, elements,
attributes, properties, and data types.
- Status line keeps you informed throughout the program.
- It is free. I would appreciate any donations.
||The software on this web site is solely owned
by Lawrence C. Bell, whom has all ownership rights to the
By downloading the XAMLEditor software you agree that
- You will not sell, rent, lease, barter, or trade the
- You won't reverse engineer the XAMLEditor software.
- You may use the software and are encouraged to make a donation.
- You must never claim that the XAMLEditor software is your work
- All files in the original zip file must remain together and
may not be used for any other purpose.
- You assume all risks while using this software. It is provided
with NO warrantees or guarantees.
XAMLEditor fifth Release 9-6-05 installer is here
||This version does not have the .NET installation file
due to server limits. Go to .NET
Framework Version 1.1 to download dotnetfx.exe.
Store it with the unzipped XAML Editor files in the downloaded
package, then run setup.exe. If you already have .NET installed then
run the XAMLEditorInstallationPackage.msi file instead of setup.exe
I am still working on the element data due to Microsoft's web
site is not yet complete. Some elements won't work yet. When I get
more done I will post it below.